13TH ANNUAL DOUBLE ANGEL GOLF CLASSIC RECAP
A gorgeous day on the links at the Club at Pradera awaited the 100 golfers who came out to support Double Angel Foundation on July 30th at the 13th Annual Double Angel Golf Classic. Thanks to everyone who supported the tournament in any way, from the sponsors and donors, to the volunteers and golfers. Because of the graciousness of Foundation supporters, a total of $36,000 was raised at the event.
This year’s tournament promises to be better than ever. Here are some highlights:
- Mark Schlereth, former Bronco and current NFL analyst for ESPN, will be on hand to golf and emcee the lunch/award program. Players have a great chance to meet and talk with him about our great Denver Broncos. Mark and his wife, Lisa, have been long time Double Angel supporters.
- The Foundation is receiving great prizes and auction items this year including sports memorabilia, golf packages and restaurant certificates. You never know what you might be lucky enough to come home with
- The Club at Pradera is an incredible course with inspiring views around every corner
- Monday, July 30th at the Club at Pradera in Parker
- 8:00 am Registration begins with coffee and breakfast burritos
- 9:00 am Shotgun start (4 person scramble)
- 1:30 pm Mexican buffet lunch and program with live auction
- Golf registration is $200
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Premiere Sponsor: Steve and Sharon Henriksen
- Corporate Sponsors: Redstone Bank, Parker Adventist Hospital, Ken and Bambi Dixey
- Lunch Sponsor: Excel Personnel – Frank and Jan Wagner
- Driving Range Sponsor: Utberg Family Dentistry
- Putting Green Sponsor: Tom and Susi Morrison
- Hole Sponsor: 20 Mile Orthodontics, Egg and I, Electrical Systems, Dennis and Cindy Snow, Peters and Associates, R. Beryl Hunter DMD, Dan Farland State Farm Agency, McClure Hill Inc, Steve and Bonnie Small, Summit Orthodontics, Swan Energy, Steve Watson Reverse Mortgage, Ames Construction, The Golden Bear, Texas Roadhouse, Haag Bat Company, Bruce and Susan Lowry & Family, Mark Schlereth’s Stinkin’ Good Green Chile – David Bloom and Mark Schlereth, Mike and Chris Nicola & family.