Since its inception in 2000, Double Angel Foundation, a Parker, Colorado based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, has relied on the generosity of individuals and businesses for funding. There are a number of ways you can contribute to our efforts.
- Your financial contributions can now be made online securely through the donation form below.
- Financial contributions can be mailed to Double Angel Foundation, PO Box 4004, Parker, CO 80134
- You can contribute while shopping on Amazon –and it won’t cost you one extra cent! It’s all part of AmazonSmile, through which the company donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. All you have to do is go to a smile.amazon.com to place your orders.
- But first, you need to sign up.
- When you log in to your Amazon account at https://smile.amazon.com, a default charity will show up in the right-hand column. Click on “Select a different charity”. When it asks you to “pick your own charitable organization,” type in Double Angel Inc.
- When it appears on your screen, click “select”. But remember, you have to place your orders from smile.amazon.com.
- Purchase a Double Angel Foundation pendant, designed in memory of Dillon and Logan Dixey. The pendant is delicately fashioned as two small angels forming a heart to signify the love and nurturing shared by the Dixey family. Visit www.thegoldenbear.com(click on search and type in Double Angel) to view the heart-warming pendant. Proceeds from pendant purchases help the Foundation pursue its missions and causes.
Make a donation
Please select your monthly tax-deductible gift amount below:
Please select your one-time tax-deductible gift amount below:
All donations processed securely